Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And Now, I Mess With Your Heads

I decided to screw around with my blog template this morning. This is what I came up with. It's fetching, don't you think?

I picked a new blogger template called "jellyfish", mostly because it wasn't called something more boring like "minima" or "rounders". "Jellyfish" is at least interesting-ish. But, okay, I don't love it. It seems very wide to me. And I can't figure out how to make the font on my sidebar titles smaller. Currently, I find them frightening.

I'm certainly open to feedback...but unless you are going to include an offer to customize my blog for me, in a manner that is totally unique to me, at little or no cost, for the most part I'm basically going to keep things looking just like this for a while. Maybe it will grow on me.

That's all I have for today. I thought about bringing up some other stuff, but I don't want to spoil you.

2 comments:

flurrious said...

I like it, although "jellyfish" makes no sense to me. (As a template name, I mean; actual jellyfish, I mostly understand.)

sarah said...

You can download backgrounds that fit blogger templates if you want. I can show you when you get out here. You can see a little link on the upper left hand corner of my blog that says, "the cutest little blog on the block"--she designs blog backgrounds for free.