Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Week, Jeopardy Style

Answer: Somewhere around two or three, the tossing and turning begins.

Question: What is the hour at which I have woken up every day this week?



Answer: At least once a day.

Question: What is the number of times I have been on facebook this week?



Answer: Um...twice, I think...

Question: What is the number of times I have been on my treadmill this week?



Answer: A giant time suck, served with a large side of photos from the 80s, garnished with "friend" requests - which is code, I believe, for "please give me permission to be a fly on the wall of your life if I feel like it. And in return, here is mine."

Question: What is my take on the facebook experience so far?



Answer: To completely reverse those facebook/treadmill numbers. Permanently. Seriously, people. It's just wrong.

Question: What is my goal next week?



Answer: Praying for J and G's baby, A, who is still on breathing apparatus and in critical (but stable) condition after a week in the hospital with a viral infection. Your prayers are welcome as well.

Question: What is what else I have done with my time this week that hasn't been completely wasteful?



Answer: Watching a gymnastics meet, naturally. And hopefully writing the column that's due Sunday night.

Question: What is how I will keep busy all weekend?



Answer: A fishbowl-size margarita. And a large money tree. And a nap.

Question: What are things that would come in handy right now?




Answer: Seriously, please pray for baby A, and for my friends J & G waiting at her bedside. They need all the help they can get right now.

Question: What is the only thing that really matters in this post?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm..fishbowl sized margarita...mmmm

Just please make sure you don't have that margarita before you get on the treadmill.

sarah said...

I'll be thinking of baby A. :-(