Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome To the Cougar Den

So here's one really cool detail about my new job: I scored a corner office.

Woo hoo!

Truth be told, it doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I mean, whatever. An office is an office. But when Rocky and I were asked which vacant spaces we wished to occupy, he very generously offered me up to the corner. And I didn't exactly argue with him. I mean, come on, I'm not crazy!

So this weekend, we - Rocky, my girl K, and myself - were sitting around the little round meeting table in my corner office, doing some work stuff. And Rocky decided my office needed a name. So he named it. Behold: the Cougar Den.

Don't even start with me about how I'm too young to be a cougar, just because my age still begins with a 3. I am mere days away from turning 36 for the 3rd time. And I've decided to accept the status of "cougar" with poise and grace. And, of course, cougarish hotness.

Any idea how to decorate a Cougar Den? Seriously, I can barely furnish a regular, everyday office, so now I'm feeling a little pressure. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Dingo said...

I think a tiki bar and a cabana boy are all you really need. Shouldn't be too hard to get those into the office, right?

sarah said...

LOL--having known you as long as I have, I don't think I can ever think of you as a cougar!

but tiki bar would be good.