Saturday, January 26, 2008

Self-Reflexive Sigh

Sigh.

I've been floating in the blogosphere for 78 days now.

Feels a bit like outer space. Not that I know what outer space feels like.

Maybe it's more like the jungle. A thick, dense jungle full of unknown inhabitants. Far away, out of my view, a virtual medicine man is trying to determine if I am friend or foe - do I bring anything of value, or will I simply spread some new contagion?

I'm scaring myself. Let's go back to the outer space thing.

What's the point of this? I'm still not sure.

Call it a 78-day slump.

Well, I suppose it happens to everyone. It will pass. I will think of something to say. Two to three people will read it. The blogosphere will incrementally expand.

Perhaps tomorrow...

2 comments:

sarah said...

Here's what you do...you go out into the blogosphere and find other interesting blogs; you leave comments and then they come to you! :-)

Unknown said...

well, I guess what she said.

I admit, I'm not as creative as you bunch, but am entertained in "hearing" your voices and meter of your conversations, out loud, with yourselves and eachother. It brings back memories of years of lore, and embarrassments (mostly of myself, admitedly).

I'll keep checking back on this world of blog.